Young, social enterprise in expansion is looking for a person who is fully bilingual (French/English), dynamic and reliable to join its sales team and develop the Western Quebec and Ontario territories.
We target schools, daycares and businesses with the goal of making philanthropy and recycling accessible to as many people as possible.
A Sales Representative position is immediately available, with the following responsibilities:
- Join decision makers in selected targets and identify their needs
- Convert conversations into sales
- Compile all information gathered daily in a CMS
- Follow-up to build a short-, medium- and long-term sales pipeline
- Get involved with the team to improve everyone’s performance
- Meet monthly with the team for strategic meetings
Starting Date: February 15, 2017
Schedule: Day only
Salary: Commissions on sales
Thanks for sending us your CV along with a short presentation text by email to email@example.com.
Please note that only preselected candidates will be contacted for a telephone interview.